By Eric J. Leech, author of Love, Lust, and Relationships and writer for DatingWebsites.org
Miyoko Fujimori is a former house dancer who became an international feature entertainer in 1997. After pioneering the hit talk show, Night Calls 411, for Playboy TV, she had a slew of opened doors for television and film roles. Today, she has taken on one of her favorite roles as a suburban soccer mom, strip tease coach, and anal sex advocate.
“Sex is a huge part of a relationship, and sometimes it is the only way to communicate your feelings and needs, and have them met,” says Miyoko. However, what if one of your needs is to enjoy anal play, or at the very least a little more experimentation with your girl?
“You would think the majority of guys buy penis pumps, and women, small, nondescript vibrators,” says Miyoko. “But it is the more obscure toys that women are drawn to,” such as, the anal variety. You would never guess where the majority of these toys are sold? They are selling like crazy on the ‘late night’ home shopping networks in the middle America’s bible belt. Bible thumping moms use home shopping to buy everything else in their home, “So, why not a big 13-inch dong they can shove up their butt,” exclaims Miyoko. “It’s because nobody will ever know.”
However, what if your girl does not seem so easily coaxed into a 13-inch butt dong, or even your 7-inch one, for that matter?
Miyoko strongly believes that most every woman can be persuaded through the ‘back door’ to achieve some of the best sex of her life. “This is the number one thing that men ask advice on,” says Miyoko. “But, it is sadly an area that is highly unrepresented.”
How to Get Your Girl to Try Anal?
Obviously, it is the more experienced women (having been in several long-term relationships), who will be the easiest to coax. “They realize that pleasure has to do with all parts of their body, and they are willing to explore that,” says Miyoko. “When it comes to sex, women are actually very basic—There are very few women I know who would be opposed to trying something new.”
The first rule is to ask, and do it honestly. Most guys go into this venture expecting, no, for an answer. However, if you ask with confidence, and remind her that she may get just as much enjoyment out of the experience, she may be hesitant at first, but will probably agree to a trial run. Especially, if you remember not to push too hard, and let her get used to the idea first. Now that I’ve gotten your hopes up, here is a quick list of tips to ensure that your trial run does not end in frustration, bad feelings, and a bright red “X” hashed across her backside for the remainder of your relationship.
‘Back door’ Tips from Miyoko
- “Be very nurturing and patient.” Don’t allow yourself to get impatient or frustrated, or she will too. Once this happens, the mood will be burnt, and you’ll be on your way to the bathroom with a nudy magazine tucked under your arm.
- “Start by massaging the area to allow it to relax.” This is very important to ensure that any pain involved will be minimal.
- Invite her to play with herself for a bit. Sometimes the best way to understand the pleasure derived from anal play, is to have her do a little experimentation for herself.
- “Lube is essential and spit is not going to cut it.” Purchase the good stuff (Maximus, Wet Platinum, etc.). This is not one of those moments where you want to be a cheapskate.
- “Don’t force it, if it doesn’t work out, move onto something else.”
- “Allow her to be in total control of the movement.” You may be excited to get rocking, but you will fare much better if you begin with no motion at all.
- “Don’t pull out once you’re in, because it will make her feel unsexy, like she’s taking a dump.”
- Most importantly, please follow these tips, “Because if you do it, and she hates it—You’re never going back!”
Originally posted 2011-11-28 12:00:36.