Here’s some quick facts backed by actual scientific evidence:
- Only 54% of men think about sex everyday. 43% think about sex once a week to a few times a month and the rest think about sex even less than that.
- As soon as a woman enters a relationship, her sex drive (libido) begins to fall. This is not true for men. Men will always have a similar sex drive no matter how long they have been in a relationship. This might explain why men are more likely to cheat than women.
- The average erect penis size is just over 5 inches. 5.08in and 5.35in are two numbers found by two independent studies. Both these studies seemed reliable, unlike most studies of this type that have men measure their own penis size.
- HIV is a lot harder to get than “they” would have you believe. If a man wears a condom the chances he will get HIV from having sex is 1 in 50,000,000. Without a condom, it is at least ten times as likely. Women can get HIV more easily then men and the chances of a woman contracting the diseases while sleeping with an infected man is 1 in 1,000.
- The average sexual encounter lasts between 3 and 10 minutes.
[source: Psychology Today]
[image source: Constanten Schneider (casch)]