1. Have a friend continuously call you on your cell phone and refuse to put it in silent mode. Say there might be an emergency, and you always miss your calls when the cell phone is silent. Alternatively, you could choose to answer one of the calls and pretend to be a valley girl.
2. Spontaneously scream out non-sense words and if anyone asks if you have Tourette’s, say no.
3. Every five minutes, interrupt the professor and ask him a question that he just finished answering in his lecture.
4. Start talking to you imaginary friend, Jimbo. If no one pays any attention to you, get into a loud argument with your new friend.
Jump for the best three.
5. Sit in the first row, but instead of paying attention to what the lecturer is saying open up a full page of your favorite newspaper and start reading.
6. Bring in a Nintendo Gameboy or Playstation Pocket and start cracking through the levels of your favorite game. Do not bother turning off the sound as that would distract your game play.
7. Bring a friend and start making out.
Now that you have been kicked out of class, post a comment and tell me what you are going to do.